Vegan meal planning

Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and not sure if I am posting in the right place! So apologies in advance. I have been a vegiterian for around 5 years now (this was wholly for ethical reasons) but now realise I should be ensuring that I do not exploit any animal at any time. For separate reason I will also be doing plenty of walking for two weeks (about 20-40 miles a day) and feel that starting a vegan meal plan at the same time would be bennificial. As I won’t have much time each day in this period to make meals for the day, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, where I can find easy meal plans that should not take me long to make each day (or batch cooking) that will also ensure I am getting my correct amount of nutrition (my Sorry if this seems silly but the world of nutrition is very confusing and driving me crazy.

Any help is greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance

P.s. my current diet consists of crisps, chips and pizza.

Why don’t you scroll down to vegtalk’s VEGAN COOKING section? Maybe you can find what you’re looking for there.

Google “vegan physique meal prep”.
The guy shows a lot of meal preps for bodybuilding, for distance walking you can include more fruits and cereals for calories.

Here are some quick Vegan recipes that I had made for myself. You may find it useful.

i usually mix up lots of beans with potatoes for carbs as you’ll need for energy, and you can always buy wraps and make them too.

Here is a vegan meal prep by Vegan Physique, he has lots of other meal preps videos so browse through his channel a bit:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWH9KuW3gHU[/bbvideo]

You can directly google “easy vegan meal plan”, and it’ll show you plenty of recipes that are super simple. I’ve also learned like that. Still, you can check PETA for some healthy meal plan, peta.org/living/food/sample … meal-plan/