Vegan Tours

Is there something like vegan tours already?

I was thinking or should I say dreaming of special vegan tours to different regions of the world during the seasons of various exotic fruits.

Something like Mango Season Vegan Tour to India and so on. :slight_smile:

If anyone knows anything about any kind of vegan tours you are welcome to write about it here. In details… :faroah:

Earlier today, a link for vegvoyages.com appeared on the googleads at the top of the front page. If you google veggie tours, there’s a few around.

But I like the idea of fruit-orientated tours :smiley: like a banana tour to the Carribbean :cheers:

Some tours are quite expensive: you end up spending ÂŁ600+ to travel by bus and camp in a tent :unamused: you could really cut costs if you bought your own land and set up an eco-resort or kibbutz? Then gap-year students and travellers on a budget could afford to stay, without eroding your profit margin :slight_smile:

Some farms near here will even give you cheap accommodation, or let you camp nearby, if you work picking the fruit - quite a few people do this to have a “working holiday.” However, this might upset local people if jobs are scarse…

There is also green earth travel website is vegtravel
and there is also veggietours.

I may be tour guide for one of their trips to India next winter/spring. It will include
sightseeing, vegan cooking classes, and helping at an animal sanctaury for a few days.

Enjoying Mango season in India is a pleasure. Different types, different size of mangoes grows every year. They test also different. West bengal, Maha Rashtra, UP are the states of mangoes.

Paris is a beautiful city. We all loved it. We almost spent 3 days and still there are a lot of place to visit. We will definitely come back. I also would like to thank to Tour Company for organizing the tour and hotel accommodation for us. The whole arrangements were excellent and highly recommended. We were all particularly delighted htoursingallipoli One of the best best tour I have ever joined. it was really well planned, and our guide was excellent. He was very informative and helpful. I will definitely recommend this

Would like to hear about or know if anyone has a recommendation for a tour with vegan cooking. Some years ago we went on a San Diego Tour when the AVS hosted the 8th International Vegan Festival in San Diego California with some great vegan cooking classes. I know there are tours in Italy and other countries with cooking classes but haven’t found anything specializing in vegan.

Hey that’s a great idea regarding the seasonal fruit thing! I like that…

Luckily I live in Colombia and we don’t have the whole “seasonal fruit” problem :slight_smile:

Also about the vegan tours I want to tell you guys about my company Colombia World Tours because we do offer vegan tours. We actually offer special meal plan options for vegans, vegetarians, and gluten intolerant individuals (gluten free diet) for ALL our tours.

Our tours are all-inclusive, meaning all food/meals, activities, transport, and accommodations are included.

I’m a severe allergy sufferer myself - I can’t eat dairy, soy, nuts, legumes… you name it… So travelling sort of became a nightmare for me after my allergies developed (I LOVE TO TRAVEL!!). This was obviously very devastating for me, but I figured I now have the power to give that which I find hard to find (and wish I could have…)- an all-inclusive vacation where you don’t have to worry about your diet and food prep. We don’t do all-inclusive resort vacations (cause that’s boring) but rather we put together adventure tours where you travel all all around and visit cool sites… So I turned my minus into a plus I guess :slight_smile:

Anyways, our tours are environmentally focused (being a toxicologist myself, the ecosystem and human impact on it has always been a passion of mine, i.e. ecotoxicology) with mostly outdoor activities, and we try to support the local community with our tours and sustainable tourism.

• if you like what you see, spread the word…

All the best, hope this helps :slight_smile:

Vivian

Thanks vegan tour for sharing the information.

Also about the vegan tours I want to tell you guys about my company Colombia World Tours because we do offer vegan tours. We actually offer special meal plan options for vegans, vegetarians, and gluten intolerant individuals (gluten free diet) for ALL our tours.

Andyba,
It a great idea but why stop at fruit? There are a lot of places famous for there vegies as well, anyway
just something to think about. :slight_smile:

Take in Grand Canyon vistas and donate your kindness to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, the country’s largest no-kill refuge for abused and abandoned pets. This unique getaway offers a chance to escape your hectic schedule and engage your heart while you help homeless animals and revel in beauty of the Southwest. This is truly a trip to warm your heart and thrill your senses!

The five day/four night trip starts and ends in Las Vegas. A van will shuttle clients from McCarran International Airport to the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, located near Kanab, Utah. After an orientation and tour of the facilities, clients will assist Best Friends staff with the daily chores and routines that keep the shelter running and the critters happy. After two days of compassionate volunteering, participants will join Adventure Bus Company, leaders in north rim exploration, to begin a three day, two night guided backcountry adventure. Or in Zion National Park a two night package in a spa hotel with guided hikes

ormond beach lodging

Thanks for sharing nice info. Like your posting. :smiley:

if you want to Earth’s first adventure tour company for inspiring vegetarians, vegans and raw vegans who enjoy fun, gentle adventures amidst natural beauty then select pilgrimage tour . Our tours do not linger in cities. We prefer to many religious tour such badrinath kedarnath gangotri yamunotri &explore wild and relatively-pristine places.

Nice post. Thaks for sharing, I like it.

it’s a very very good place .
you can take a trip t here , i challenged to you you get feel nice .

i can get here great freshness .

I do not know about any vegan tour . but you tell me a lot of information about this tour .
Thanks to you all for sharing .

Moreton Bay Best Camper Trailer