Honey and Driving

Can you be a vegan if you consume honey or drive?

Honey - no. Vegans do not consume ANY animal products.

Driving does not make anyone ‘less’ vegan or ‘not’ vegan. Yes, there is pig fat in tyres etc, but unfortunately that is something many vegans can do nothing about. Plus, without driving, many vegans would not be able to earn money to look after themselves or animals.

Seriously?! Honey is SO not vegan!!! People take away innocent bee’s honey, and make the bees eat cheap sugar instead, which kills lots of the bees! The ones that don’t die from that either live crappy honey-less lives or get their legs caught/ripped off in their fake metal hive and die. No vegan would support that!!!
Driving’s fine though :slight_smile:

Good topic. Thanks to all for sharing…

well honestly i am so not vegan…
i love honey… and to drive…
this is an exciting topic though…

Penningtons Coupon

They say that honey can be substituted by agave nectar but haven’t tried it yet… You might also love it for this nectar taste so sweet(as they say)… :smiley:

My closest friend is vegan and she does not consume honey. I've been thinking about becoming a vegan for a long time, but I love honey. I use honey as my morning spoonful. This is the one tis my favorite: https://www.amazon.co.uk/puregold While there are a variety of points of view on the subject, most vegans will tell you that honey is not something they consume. What does everyone about this?