peanut butter

What is “peanut butter”?

I live in Republic of Moldova, and I don’t know such product here, what it looks like?

Peanut butter!

I think all it is is a bunch roasted peanuts thrown into a blender until it becomes butter. That’s what it is in it’s most simple form anyway. It’s very creamy and it sticks to the roof of your mouth. It’s good, hehe :smiley:

Thank you, Jezebel! :slight_smile:
Now I at least know how it looks like :slight_smile:

Forget about peanut butter, which can have aflotoxins, which are very unhealthy for you. Almond butter is much tastier and healthier.

But what about price, compared to peanut butter?

peanut butter costs about 2.50 US dollars
almond butter maybe 4 to 5 for a jar

But is there in Europe peanut butter?

Someone should send him some peanut butter.

Yeah something like that. :smiley:

One friend of mine, who is from Moldova sent me some peanut butter, it’s very unusual :slight_smile:

You can try making your own peanut butter at home…

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients:

* 1 cup roasted, unsalted, shelled peanuts( can be substituted by almonds if desired)
* 1-1/2 to 3 tablespoons peanut or safflower oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Sugar to taste, optional (you can add much sugar if you want your peanut butter sweet)

Preparation:
Blend in food processor or blender adding just enough oil to make it smooth. You can use salted peanuts and omit the salt, or omit the salt entirely with unsalted peanuts. Add sugar to taste, if desired.

If you want chunky peanut butter, add chopped peanuts after you have made the smooth version.

Store peanut butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within two weeks.

pulsing peanut butter… lol

youtube.com/watch?v=FTc26dqoaW0

Another peanut better recipe video minus the salt… peanut and oil only

youtube.com/watch?v=aDNxGBFt … re=related

making peanut butter not by roasting the peanuts but by boiling it??? watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsu60AzE … re=related

peanut butter minus the salt plus the brown sugar… sweet :smiley: for the children

youtube.com/watch?v=gZnLp6kr … re=related