Login and Preview

Thanks for all the hard work on this forum. However I find it hard to use. For instance, you cannot login (well it doesn't do anything when i do) for the whole site like at vegnews.org. Instead, I have to enter my account/password for each post. Man that is annoying! Also there is no way to preview the post. This is especially important for HTML posts.

About login, you can press to login link, in the top menu (it is in the top right conner, where also is Faq and Search)

About preview. I also miss this feature. But while I’m not the author of phpBB I’ll try or to switch to another BB, or to work on this feature so with phpBB you will be able to preview. Until then you can edit your posts.

Well login doesn't seem to work for me. I registered and got an email about it. I tried to login with that account and it brings me back to the home page and says I'm not logged in. No error or anything. [quote] About preview. I also miss this feature. But while I'm not the author of phpBB I'll try or to switch to another BB, or to work on this feature so with phpBB you will be able to preview. Until then you can edit your posts. [/quote]

Well that's good enough I suppose. :^)

When press login link on the top right menu you should enter login and password, if everythink is ok then in top menu login becames logout After this when I’m replying there are no fields for login and password.

Make sure you have cookies enabled!

Yeah, you’re right about cookies :slight_smile:

gwess problem fixed :slight_smile: