::Juices for Healthy Eyes::

::Juices for Healthy Eyes::::::::::

Here are some of the juices which help you maintain healthy eyes:>

=>Watercress Juice: Watercress is full of vitamin A and beta carotene which is needed for healthy eyes.

=>Papaya Juice: Papaya is rich in Vitamin C and is an antioxidant that helps reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and the forming of cataracts.

=>Beet Juice: Beets provides excellent eye care by cleansing the eyes and blood.

=>Carrot Juice: Carrots contain lots of Vitamin A which offers powerful nourishment to the eyes.

=>Spinach Juice: Spinach is an excellent source of Vitamin A which is super beneficial for the eyes.

=>Endive Juice : Endives contain lot of essential nutrients for the eyes.

=> Dandelion Juice: Dandelions are rich in potassium, iron, sodium and magnesium. They provide essential nourishment to the optic nerves.

=>Mango Juice: Mango juice provides a excellent source of Vitamin A from beta-carotene’s and nourishes the eye.

=>Parsley Juice: Parsley juice is very effective in preventing eye diseases like cataract and conjunctivitis.

=>Kale Juice: Kale is super rich in vitamin A and nourishes the eyes.

=>Blueberry Juice: Blueberries are powerful anti-oxidants and help maintain healthy eyes and vision and prevent AMD.

=>Cantaloupe Juice: Cantaloupe as an excellent source of vitamin A and reduces the risk of developing cataracts and protects your vision.

=>Elder Berry Juice: Elderberries are believed to help treat myopia.

=>Bilberry Juice: Bilberry juice is an excellent eye tonic and supports healthy eye function through its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties…

combination of carrot and beet juice tastes great too.

Can I contribute my favorite juice? :smiley:
I drink guava juice many times, it is not only tasty but also great for health.
Guava contains higher amount of vitamin A than any fruits, that’s why it is the greatest choice for eyes health :smiley:
Thanks for this article, I know more facts about guava wikihomenutrition.com/guava-health-benefits/
Hope it helps :slight_smile: