Acne

Acne can be of various types. You can place soft forms such as blackheads and whiteheads and can be severe in the form of pustules or cysts.

E.g. papules are inflamed lesions that are small spots increased, pink on the skin that are painful.

The lesions are pustules or pus-filled pimples where as white or yellow nodules are large, painful, solid bumps that lie within the skin.

Cysts on the other hand are the deep pus-filled, painful injuries that can leave a deep hole as scar after healing.

Treatment depends on the type of acne but preventative measures are similar for all types of acne.

For those with some blackheads, whiteheads and spots:

Over - the-counter creams, ointments or gels containing benzoyl peroxide may be sufficient. The Benzoyl peroxide helps prevent the formation of plugs that block the hair follicles and kill bacteria on the skin that can make the affected follicles become infected. Apply as a cream or gel once or twice daily. It can lead to dry, to itch and stinging sensation with redness.

Furthermore the affected areas of the skin should not be washed more than twice daily. The Very frequent washing can irritate the skin and worsen symptoms. The areas should be washed with mild soap or cleanser and warm water.

Blackheads and whiteheads should not be squeezed or pressed. This can lead to worsening and marked with a permanent scar.

Too much makeup and cosmetics should be avoided. The Water-based products are usually the best choice. Besides, makeup must be completely removed at the time of the base.

For those with dry skin a water-based emollient can be used.

Hair should be washed regularly and falling hair on the surface should be avoided. Skin Problem Solutions

What is the best natural cure for acne?

Acne is one of the biggest problem, you can get doctor advise to prevent Acne

We can’t really say the best treatment for your acne because there are many types of treatments that are available in stores and pharmacies. However, you can seek the advice of a dermatologist to help you find the right acne treatment. Don’t give up on finding the right acne cure that is best for you. You can find the right treatment that suits you.

I don’t know what is the best treatment for you, but my best treatment to get rid of acne is to use lavender oil. It is said that lavender oil hinders the growth of bacteria and accelerates the recovery of your skin. I combine the oil in my skin creams to use everyday. https://wikihomenutrition.com/lavender-health-benefits/

My wife says that she used to take a cotton ball, soak it in apple cider vinegar and then hold the cotton ball against her pimple for four or five minutes. She says that that reduces the inflammation.

Here Mic The Vegan discusses acne and how to treat it with diet:
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4BQu0-5FE[/bbvideo]

i would say drinking water is the best way for having an acne free face.

Yeah laser treatment is also a good way to get a ride of acne, but never tried.

Honey is not vegan.

Hi, I have a dry skin with acne, so I am looking for an oil which I can use for my skin to treat the condition and the smell should be appealing too. Have you any ideas? :smiley:

The best I have tried so far is Virginic products, especially night repair face serum is going to help you, as it has healing effect, check it out -> virginic.com/collections/all-fa … face-serum

However, it is not like you won’t have acne issue at all… don’t use soaps, they damage your skin, I mean it will become rough and you need to buy moisturizers then to apply. Better to search for something natural!

It was already mentioned in another thread for a person struggling with a similar problem. Jojoba Oil works great for dry skin and the smell I would say is quite appealing. I’m currently using one by Virginic: virginic.com/collections/oils/p … jojoba-oil and I really recommend it!

Thank you for the recommendation! I will definitely try it :smiley:

In any cases you should better to consult with a doctor! Based on symptoms and physical examination, a doctor can identify the right treatment.

some people would say coconut oil but for me it is just way to heavy on its own. I use Jojoba Oil on any acne/rash/redess and I can see a clear improvement! The one that I am using is Jojoba Oil by Virginic -> virginic.com/collections/oils/p … jojoba-oil. It is vegan and cruelty free and made ONLY from natural ingredients. The price is ok, the smell is well…natural and neutral for me and the application is really easy because it has a convenient applicator. The bottle also lasts for a long time. For best results use once a day (preferably at night).

Hi :slight_smile: Have you tried Coconut Oil for your acne? I use it a lot in cooking but I hear great things about it as a beauty product.

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/oils/coconut-oil-for-acne.html

Please let me know when you discover what works best, the results would be interesting.

If you are on a vegan diet and you still get acne. Try to remove processed foods as much as possible from your diet. Eat mostly whole foods.
Replace the refined carbs with complex carbs in whole grains, vegetables and beans.
And vegetable oils with whole nuts, seeds and avocados.
To see how enormous is the difference here is a micro nutrients comparison of 100g sunflower oil and 100g sunflower seeds.

There are many medications and home remedy available for acne treatment. Many beauty bloggers and vloggers as well as posting their own remedies for viewers. Recently essential oils are considered to be the best acne treatment. I consider aloe vera to be the best till now.

One natural remedy to treat acne is - apple cider vinegar.

1. Mix apple cider vinegar and water in 1:3 ratio
  2. After cleansing your face with normal water, apply the mixture with a cotton ball.
  3. After 5–20 seconds, rinse with water.
    When apply for the first time, use a little amount on the acne, it will create some irritation on your skin. So apply it carefully.