Look Young:

Make a paste of fresh methi leaves and apply on face and let it dry and wash of with plain water.Regular application of this paste makes one look years young and keeps wrinles at bay for a longer period.

Really? I didn’t know about that…I use coffee beans for oxidation and facial scrub.

Apply paste of gram flour + turmeric + lemon juice + cream on face and wash after 30 min

What are methi leaves? I love trying beauty regiments… i used muscovado sugar, oatmeal and virgin coconut oil…

Create a paste out of fresh methi leaves, and apply to the face every night. Leave the mask on for about 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and pat dry. This will not only prevent acne but also wrinkles and blackheads.

Using pomegranate seed oil effectively works on wrinkles and other marks related to aging.

Aside from pomegranate seed oil, you can also use shea butter to moisturize your skin. It has also lots of benefits. Try it and see for yourself. :smiley:

Eat the right kinds of food is a new, one of the best way for young skin. Fruits and vegetables has been shown in the performances of nourishing the body, especially the skin. Fruits and vegetables rich in natural vitamins and minerals, rapid aging, and prevent the individual parts of the body to maintain a healthy and strong.

Apple Juice
You can treat fine lines, fine wrinkles, and cracked skin by applying the juice of green apples to your face each day. You should leave the juice on for around ten to fifteen minutes each day before rinsing off. This is one of those home remedies that can help you to look younger and add a real zing to your day. The aroma and zest of the apples will put a spring in your step while the juices get to work on your skin.

Our food is as important as the skin treatments with different pastes or like things. Eating a healthy food keeps our skin fresh and healthy. Cucumber, Lemon, Honey, and fresh green vegetables are very good for our skin health and beauty. Orange also provide good moisture to our skin and keep it glowing.

Gym Cary

Eating a well-balanced diet, low in fat and high in fibre, that’s rich in fruits and vegetables will not only help prolong your life but also make you look younger and feel better. Tuck into foods that contain high amounts of antioxidants, to protect cells from age-accelerating free-radical damage. Try blueberries, blackberries, prunes, strawberries, kiwis and beans and pulses.