Stretch Marks

Hi, there. Please help!
I am trying to get rid of the stretch marks on my legs. What is the best product that works for you?
Thanks and have great day!!!

Hey :slight_smile:
I have stretch marks on my legs too - I think most people get them. They do fade with time, and I don’t really worry about them.

I know some people will use moisturising creams, or rub castor oil on their skin, to prevent stretch marks if they are pregnant or gaining/losing weight. Cocoa Butter Cream is often recommended to soften scars embarrassingproblems.co.uk/stretch.htm

If there is a cure, I’ld like to know too! :smiley:

I know there are Scar Removal products that claim to remove stretch marks. Once apon a time I was going to try them, but then I began to like my stretch marks (odd, huh), so I never went through with it.

i have stretch mark on my legs too…
i just put a lotion on it and i think it works…
my cousin used something and put on her marks and her marks fades a bit… i

Though there are various cremes and medicated lotions to be used for the same…I have got no result from any.

i have some stretch marks on my tummy after giving birth and my hubby really think its hilarious, every time he sees my tummy he will really laugh hard, so i decided to find a cure… I have used cocoa butter lotion and this truly lighten the stretch marks.

Creams will lighten and fade stretch marks and scars. The reason they remain is that people are too anxious and give up after a short time. Consistency is the key, keep applying cream not matter how long, weeks, months. You will see results, just not soo fast in every cases as each is different. Only with chemical peels with acne is every case the same.

I had good results with Excel Skin Care’s all purpose cream which can be used for scars as well. They have a store on Amazon which has the best prices. I still use their products, the anti aging serums.

Welcome one and all to Just Show Me, where we give you short tips and tricks for getting the most out of your gadgets. In our last episode we showed you how to download apps to your iPad, and today we’ve got an episode especially for music fans. Check out the video above for a first look at Google Music, the search giant’s new cloud service that lets you access your tunes from anywhere.
If you already know all about Google Music, why not pass this on to the music fan in your life? If you want to know more about the service, be sure to check out our full review. And if you’ve already tried out the service and decided it’s not for you, why not check out 6 alternatives to Google Music? Plus as always, be sure to let us know what you’d like to see Just Show Me cover in a future episode!

The Japanese government wants the country’s suit-loving salarymen to be bold this summer. Ditch the stuffy jacket and tie. And for the good of a country facing a power crunch, go light and casual.
Japan’s “Super Cool Biz” campaign kicked off Wednesday with a government-sponsored fashion show featuring outfits appropriate for the office yet cool enough to endure the sweltering heat.
This summer may be especially brutal. The loss of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, which was crippled by the March 11 tsunami, means electricity could be in short supply around the nation’s capital, Tokyo, during especially hot days.
To prevent blackouts, the government is asking companies and government offices to cut electricity usage by 15 percent. It wants companies to limit air conditioning and set room temperatures at a warm 28 degrees Celsius (82 degrees Fahrenheit).
The idea isn’t new. “Cool Biz” was introduced in 2005 by the environment minister at the time, Yuriko Koike. The campaign was part of efforts to fight global warming.

Hello there
I had read your post,I was a also suffuring bad times for strech marks I know what kind of problem is this whatever I have get rid of this problem by Skinplexin its a natural strech marks removal cream.This is the revolutonary product.

Stretch Marks and cellulites are the major problems in not only women but in men also. It increases with your age and continues till you didn’t get get a perfect solution.
For a complete cellulite treatment, Visit the site and say Good Bye to Stretch marks as well as cellulite:
reviewlization.com/truth-abo … te-review/