World Vegan Day

How many people do you know who regularly eat vegan food even though they are not 100% vegan.

• Over 100
  • Over 50
  • Over 25
  • More than 10
  • Less than 10

0 voters

Use World Vegan Day to promote your causes and vegan products. www.worldveganday.org

Our Vegan birthday on the 1st November is an excellent way to highlight how enjoyable and effective a vegan lifestyle can be.

1 Like

I live in Moldova, where still many people keep fasting and so they are eating only vegan food big periods of time. If people would keep obey old orthodox rules for fasting then about 2/3 of year they would been vegans.

How many people do you know who regularly eat vegan food even though they are not 100% vegan.

Should I know these people personally? Or It’s Ok just to know that they exist somewhere?

You should know them otherwise how can you influence them on the first of November during the World Vegan Day?

World Vegan Day has been celebrated in Melbourne on the last Sunday of October for several years. The event is organized by a committee affiliated with Vegetarian Network Victoria, and featured stalls include Lentil as Anything, Invite Living Foods, Animals Australia, Aduki Independent Press, Eco-shout Melbourne, Vegan Society of Australia, ALB, the Melbourne University Food Co-op, and many more. The 2008 World Vegan Day festival was held on Sunday, 26 October at the Abbots ford Convent.

Oh! that’s an interesting info…

We don’t have a vegan store personally but I will mention my favourite product so far this year, it’s got to be www.victorycolours.co.uk

Vegan lifestyle always :heart_eyes: