San Francisco food place

Guide for traveling vegans. Where to find vegan food in a foreign city. Reviews of vegan and vegetarian restaurants that offer vegan dishes. Vegan friendly hotels and more.
Alizay
Vegan Forum Member

San Francisco food place

Postby Alizay » Jul 3, 2017 11:18 am

I have a plan to enjoy my time with my dad and before going for my next trip. So looking for some suggestions about the best food places in San Francisco. We will be there this weekend and need to know about its food places. I would like to arrange a dinner with my dad. Which will be a nice way for us to spend lovely time together. What you say about it?

I came back from my yosemite trips from san francisco last night.

Whitecrystal
Active Vegan Talker

Re: San Francisco food place

Postby Whitecrystal » Jul 4, 2017 6:13 am

Here I am going to share some names of food places in San Francisco.
Brenda's French Soul Food  
Sweet Maple  
La Taqueria  
Nopa  
Zazie  
Gary Danko  
I hope you will like my sharing list.

Alizay
Vegan Forum Member

Postby Alizay » Jul 5, 2017 4:28 am

All these name so food places of San Francisco is truly nice for me. I have decided that now I will go for the dinner with my dad in Brenda's French Soul Food. I am sure he will like this and we will enjoy this dinner. What says will it remain best from all? Is there something else which you would like to suggest me? Your suggestions are so nice and helpful to me.

Allis
Active Vegan Talker

Postby Allis » Jul 17, 2017 5:51 am

Alizay you have taken a good decision. it will be best for you enjoy dinner in Brenda's French Soul Food. Your dad will also enjoy this dinner and both of you will be back with great inspiration by this hotel's services and managements. The food quality of this hotel is best and the quick services make it best for all. SO from all espects, it is the best place for dining.

valverie
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby valverie » Oct 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Also: Villon, Lite Bite, Kitava (very nice for vegans) and Poke Bowl.. you can explore more restaurants near you using that cool app :wink:

Adore
Active Vegan Talker

Postby Adore » Nov 11, 2017 9:22 am

I agreed with members Brenda's French Soul Food is a nice place to enjoy good food although a bit irritating waiting time period but food was delicious i won't mind going there again for waiting an hour to taste that delicious food i tried crayfish was awesome and i will suggest you guys to must to go there.

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Vegan Travel Forum”