Dental problems

Vegan Parents rising vegan children. Discussing vegan pregnancy, cooking for your vegan child.
LindaPhil
Vegan Forum noob

Dental problems

Postby LindaPhil » Feb 3, 2015 11:27 am

Being a vegan I always believed that we have lesser chances of getting oral problems and I never had to go to a dentist concerning my oral health, till date. Now, my 8 year DD has got a cavity issue and I wonder how? She is also a vegan and she knows how to take care of her oral health, and that’s how I brought her up. We have an appointment next week at Mount Royal Dental Clinic, Burlington, and I hope that it’s not serious.

vegan71
Advanced Vegan Talker

Re: Dental problems

Postby vegan71 » Feb 3, 2015 8:21 pm

Without knowing exactly what your child eats, it's tough to make an assessment.

I knew a woman many years ago who was "vegan", but lived primarily on potato chips, soda pop, pastries and coffee. She was not healthy.

That said, there is much more to health than just diet. You might want to ask the people at [url]pcrm.org[/url].

Algernon16
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Algernon16 » Mar 19, 2015 5:29 am

Yeah I am also a vegan, and being a vegan this was my thought also that I will face less oral problems. But you can’t imagine my gums started bleeding and my wisdom tooth started paining so early in age then I took help from dentist Torrance, and thanks to him who gave right decision for my treatment.

CoffeehousePoet
Vegan Forum Member

Postby CoffeehousePoet » Oct 19, 2016 3:45 pm

vegan71 wrote:
I knew a woman many years ago who was "vegan", but lived primarily on potato chips, soda pop, pastries and coffee. She was not healthy.

I'm a vegan. Occasionally, I like to drink soda pops too; but when I do, I choose Zevia. Zevia pops are naturally sweetened and are certified by NON-GMO Project.

Check out: www.zevia.com
If you want to save the world, then being vegan is perhaps the best thing that you can do to help save it.

vpdevice
Vegan Forum Member

Postby vpdevice » Apr 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Geez burton! -- :roll:

Return to “Vegan Parents”