Milk is perfect food .

Learn about minerals, vitamins, proteins, fats and other essential nutrients. Discuss the health benefits of each nutrient, share your experience, discuss different natural sources of nutrients in vegan diet. Educate yourself to a healthier nutrition.
Chester4
Vegan Forum Beginner

Milk is perfect food .

Postby Chester4 » May 1, 2012 6:41 am

Milk is perfect food .
Milk is great source of calcium and other vitamins . I like milk and use it daily .
Milk make us fit , active , strong and energetic . It make strong our bones and body
structure and digestion system .

Robinsongreat
Vegan Forum Guest

Re: Milk is perfect food .

Postby Robinsongreat » May 8, 2012 3:07 pm

Milk is perfect food. That's exactly right.
Milk is perfect food...
as long as neither the cow nor the calf suffered.
I see nothing wrong with drinking milk if you take it without harming the cows.
But, if you took the milk forcefully by making the mother and the child cry, then you are nothing but a...
BLOODY MONSTER! :)

xplr60
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby xplr60 » Jul 6, 2012 4:29 am

yes!milk is perfect food for a men.
Milk provokes images synonymous of home and goodness. It conjures up the warm, fuzzy feeling of being cared for and protected. How often the universal mother of us all has reminded us to "drink all your milk" so we will grow strong and healthy. The white color of milk reminds us of purity and cleanliness. It's no wonder that most of us look on milk as the perfect food.

kaumochan
Active Vegan Talker

Postby kaumochan » Apr 20, 2013 11:22 am

many people including me find it difficult to digest milk. I dont think it is a perfect food.

Merrygaity
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Merrygaity » May 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Rely Milk is not good food for all time. When Milk Is Not A Healthy Food

jasonhilton
Active Vegan Talker

Postby jasonhilton » May 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Milk is good and perfect for health when you have it with egg, banana, bread-butter and oat biscuits.

jamessmith123
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby jamessmith123 » Nov 7, 2014 8:27 am

Milk is the perfect food which gives us all vitamins in one things.

vegan71
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Postby vegan71 » Nov 11, 2014 3:00 pm

"The amounts and the kinds of sugars, proteins, fats, salts, enzymes, minerals and hormones are unique to all species. nature "designs" the milk of rabbits so that a baby rabbit will successfully grow into an adult rabbit, with the physical characteristics of all rabbits, and an immun0-defense system that protects against diseases to which rabbits are susceptible. The same is true for all mammals.

According to Dr. Russell Bunai, the biggest risk in dairy products is animal protein: 'Milk proteins are the most powerful antigens in existence. Taken across species lines, they damage the immune system. Dietary milk protein is the most important single factor responsible for immune system damage and dysfunction.'

The culprit is casein, the milk protein used for decades to make glue. until it became more profitable to use it as a binder in processed foods. There is 300 more casein in cow's milk than in human milk."

- from my first book, "The Weaning of America"

adamyahaloms
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby adamyahaloms » Jan 28, 2017 1:37 am

approvalbunny
Vegan Talk Veteran

Postby approvalbunny » Feb 8, 2017 12:24 am

Many calves are taken away from their mothers as a result of our demand for dairy. This video shows what happens to a lot of these unwanted calves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTGe41A8Vo

BloodyHell
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Postby BloodyHell » Feb 8, 2017 3:37 pm

michael321 wrote:Guys, I totally agree with all of you. Milk is a perfect drink for the everyone especially for kids. It is necessary to make the borne strong. I also like milk and I use it daily as well as my kids also.

Bloody Hell! Are you NUTS!!! Cow's milk is meant for baby cows and only baby cows.
The premise that cow's milk is somehow good for humans is a myth. Wake up!!!

https://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

approvalbunny
Vegan Talk Veteran

Postby approvalbunny » Feb 8, 2017 6:57 pm

I agree BloodyHell. You can get plenty of calcium by eating fruits and vegetables anyway.

Some fruits that are high in calcium include: black currants, figs, oranges, limes, prunes, raspberries and strawberries

Some vegetables that are high in calcium include: arugula, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, spinach (cooked) and yams

You don't need to steal a cow's milk to be big and strong. -- :naka:

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Vegan Nutrients Forum”