vegan weigh loss

General Vegan and Vegetarian Talk forum. Learn about veganism and its relation to environment, morality and human health.
aslsmm
Vegan Forum Beginner

vegan weigh loss

Postby aslsmm » Dec 18, 2010 12:58 am

hey guys, im new here, any way i had a few questions for some of you vegans that have been vegan for a long time.
1- im told i should stay away from soy products, how bad are they?

2- I used to be a body builder and i took in tons and tons of milk and meat protiens. i got fairly ripped and my bench press was at 365, but i felt short winded and didn't feel like i had energy. i quit taking in so much protien and was running alot (about 4 miles a day), i felt great. i always had energy to spare and was in tip top shape. since i have gone vegan i have felt good but i feel like i have less sustaining energy than i did before. i feel like when i go running i get winded really fast and my body feels exsausted. i also get head aches when i do really difficult workouts and sweat more than i did before. i feel better on a daily basis but i used to love working out, now it has becomne a chore. just wondering if i need to start taking more of a certain veggie or stop taking a certain veggie. any help would be superb. thanks.

i forgot to mention i lost 30 lbs when i first started being vegan but i have leveled off

griffithlarry22
Vegan Forum Visitor

Re: vegan weigh loss

Postby griffithlarry22 » Sep 7, 2013 4:23 am

Weighing loss techniques have a key which to making better choices throughout the day is a balanced breakfast—crabs for fuel, protein for a metabolic boost,fats to sustain energy,fruits and vegetables to pack in nutrients.

NTEP Industrial Scales

David07
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby David07 » Oct 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Exercise and proper diet are very important to lose weight and improve fitness. Avoid all high protein food like meats, nuts, grains, cheese, fast foods, fried and dairy products. Go for walking, running, cycling, practice push ups, bench press and chair squat. It burns fat,make strong bones and muscles, boost energy, improve heart functions and improve fitness.
Tacoma boot camp

aarronabel
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby aarronabel » Dec 11, 2013 5:22 am

Soy products contains fewer calories and less fat as compared to meat and dairy products and soy products are also cholesterol free.

Azra
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Azra » Nov 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Also trying to get plenty of oxygen when daily walkin' routine really works.

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Vegan Chat”