Acne

General health discussions for vegans. Discuss tips, tricks and methods on how to maintain Good Health and Physical Fitness while being vegan. Discuss Exercises, slimming diets and much more.
Dannysmith
Vegan Forum Beginner

Acne

Postby Dannysmith » Mar 7, 2015 9:31 am

What is the best natural cure for acne?

geetsharma1
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: Acne

Postby geetsharma1 » May 11, 2015 6:11 am

Acne is one of the biggest problem, you can get doctor advise to prevent Acne

Nanny
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Nanny » Apr 4, 2016 7:45 pm

We can't really say the best treatment for your acne because there are many types of treatments that are available in stores and pharmacies. However, you can seek the advice of a dermatologist to help you find the right acne treatment. Don't give up on finding the right acne cure that is best for you. You can find the right treatment that suits you.

Hellen19
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Postby Hellen19 » Nov 4, 2016 6:51 pm

I don't know what is the best treatment for you, but my best treatment to get rid of acne is to use lavender oil. It is said that lavender oil hinders the growth of bacteria and accelerates the recovery of your skin. I combine the oil in my skin creams to use everyday. https://wikihomenutrition.com/lavender-health-benefits/

CoffeehousePoet
Vegan Forum Member

Postby CoffeehousePoet » Nov 4, 2016 9:07 pm

My wife says that she used to take a cotton ball, soak it in apple cider vinegar and then hold the cotton ball against her pimple for four or five minutes. She says that that reduces the inflammation.
If you want to save the world, then being vegan is perhaps the best thing that you can do to help save it.

AndyBa
Vegan Zealot

Postby AndyBa » Aug 27, 2017 10:25 am

Here Mic The Vegan discusses acne and how to treat it with diet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd4BQu0-5FE
Andy`Ba

The human body has no more need for cows' milk than it does for dogs' milk, horses' milk, or giraffes' milk. ~Michael Klaper, M.D., author of Vegan Nutrition: Pure & Simple

Adore
Active Vegan Talker

Postby Adore » Sep 16, 2017 7:17 am

i would say drinking water is the best way for having an acne free face.

MandyMay
Vegan Forum noob

Postby MandyMay » Oct 5, 2017 7:18 am

I heard about a new way to fight acne. I was cleansed at the clinic https://bimedis.com/search/search-items ... -equipment is a high-quality laser that prevents inflammation of the acne and they gradually leave. I like that with the help of such medical equipment my face will return to normal

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Health and Beauty Forum”