Dry skin treatment

General health discussions for vegans. Discuss tips, tricks and methods on how to maintain Good Health and Physical Fitness while being vegan. Discuss Exercises, slimming diets and much more.
emilia1991
Vegan Forum Beginner

Dry skin treatment

Postby emilia1991 » Aug 8, 2018 2:13 pm

Looking for organic serum/creme based on essential oils and vitamins for dry skin.I've tried lots of serums, but I had some allergic reactions to them.So now I'm searching for 100% organic product.Thank you in advance for your recommendations))

alicevegg
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: Dry skin treatment

Postby alicevegg » Aug 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Hey, I would suggest one of Virginic products, their products are 100% natural and cruelty-free. Maybe, this one will help you - https://virginic.com/collections/serums ... face-serum
I am using it for a while and it helps a lot :flower: By the way, they seem to have a discount right now, so if you want to buy - don't miss it :D

naturelover75
Vegan Forum Visitor

Re: Dry skin treatment

Postby naturelover75 » Aug 17, 2018 7:02 pm

OMG, yes! I've also used Virginic products and can second this recommendation! I haven't tried the face serum in particular I got jojoba oil but it helped with my dry skin and hair. If you want a vegan/cruelty free product check out their products. I didn't know they have a sale now, I need to re-stock my items then ;)

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Health and Beauty Forum”