Statue of Liberty

Guide for traveling vegans. Where to find vegan food in a foreign city. Reviews of vegan and vegetarian restaurants that offer vegan dishes. Vegan friendly hotels and more.
DAnySa
Advanced Vegan Talker

Statue of Liberty

Postby DAnySa » Feb 17, 2017 7:22 am

Statue of Liberty is a known thing to see in New York that I wanna see. But I picked a tour among bus tours to niagara falls from nyc and Statue of Liberty is not added in the tour itinerary. What do you think should I add this name in my bucket list or have to queue it for next time.

Jannet123
Vegan Forum Guest

Re: Statue of Liberty

Postby Jannet123 » Feb 18, 2017 7:52 am

Statue of Liberty Statue of Liberty is a great destination in NYC. I really like this attraction and have heard about this is a gift from France for America. This is an ideal place in won self. I must say for making this tour more excited trying to enjoy Statue of Liberty cruise.

Jenn123
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby Jenn123 » Feb 23, 2017 5:21 am

Statue of Liberty is really a superb kind of landmark in NY. I just love it and it is a great fun option to go for as well. I had visited out it last year and had an awesome time at this as well. I would like to suggest that don't be forget to enjoy the inside visit of this statue.

DAnySa
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby DAnySa » Feb 23, 2017 7:59 am

I think guys should add this name to my bucket list try something exciting like as Statue of Liberty cruise. Soon, will be there and will try this fun way to make my tour more exciting and long lasting in my memories.

Jenn123
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby Jenn123 » Feb 27, 2017 5:42 am

DAnySa! it really great really a nice kind of decision for your side to make a move toward this great place, I really sure about that you will have an excellent time at this place for sure.

Alizay
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby Alizay » Feb 27, 2017 5:52 am

Well! guys all of you are right that Statue of Liberty is well-known attraction in New York city, Statue of Liberty is the symbol of and democracy. This copper statue is famous all around the world and travel freaks come to see this attraction from all over the world.I am having a plan to go there once again after mine tour of Washington DC.

Jenn123
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby Jenn123 » Mar 1, 2017 7:52 am

Let me share here guys my most favorite images that I have captured during my tour.
what say?

Return to “Vegan Travel Forum”