* Handful fresh basil leaves
* 2 Tbsp pine nuts
* 1 garlic clove, pressed
* pinch of sea salt
* 2 Tbsp olive oil
* 1 lemon, zested and juiced
* 8 small potatoes, quartered
* Large bunch of fresh greens (spinach, mizuna, etc...)
Healthy Vegan Pesto Potato Salad Recipe Directions
1. Start by cooking the potatoes. Put them in a pot with water and a pinch of salt, bring to a boil and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until they are soft. Drain them and put them in a bowl to cool slightly.
2. Make the pesto by grinding the ingredients with a mortar and pestle or in a food processor. Toss the potatoes with the pesto, then add the greens and toss. I hope you enjoy this pesto potato salad recipe, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.