* Even though recipes don't say VEGAN before every ingredient, it is, of course, assumed as such...
* When cooking Use ONLY soy milk with just water and soybeans on the label.
* Never use a whipped, tub margarine in place of stick margarine or shortning! Tubs are mostly air and water and will alter the recipe dramatically!
* I strongly recommend using frontier brand, beefy broth powder. It is very mild and won't over power any recipe. (Unless you have tried others and know what you prefer...)
* As in all cooking, one should alter recipes for personal tastes, and things such as sodium levels...
* Use the freshest ingredients and spices.
* It is assumed here that anyone reading these will know the basics of cooking... how to thicken a soup, how to knead bread, t = teaspoon, T = Tablespoon... Test for doneness! (cooking times vary!)