* 3 whole wheat pitas or small flatbreads
* Handful fresh parsley, chopped
* 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
* ¼ cup ground almonds
* pinch of sea salt
* ¼ cup olive oil
* ½ zucchini, sliced
* 3 small roma tomatoes, sliced
* 10 black olives, chopped
Sunflower Seed Crumble topping:
* ½ cup sunflower seeds, ground
* 2 tsp sea salt
* 1-2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
* 1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lay pitas or flatbreads out on a baking sheet.
2. Mix together pesto ingredients, adding olive oil to your desired consistency. Spread pesto on pitas or flatbreads.
3. Lay zucchini slices on the pizzas, and sprinkle with sea salt. Lay the tomato slices out and sprinkle them with pepper. Sprinkle the chopped olives, then some of the sunflower seed topping.
4. Put the pizzas in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
5. Take out of the oven, cut into quarters, and serve! If you want an extra nutritional bonus, top your pizza with some fresh sprouts. I hope you enjoy the latest of my healthy vegan recipes
, this wonderful vegan pizza recipe.