* 200 g whole grain pasta, cooked
* OR 2 rutabaga, spiralized into noodles, raw or lightly cooked
* 10 olives, pitted and chopped
* ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
* 1 orange, zested and juiced
* 2 Tbsp olive oil (approximate)
* pinch salt
1. If you are using a whole grain pasta, cook it by putting it in a pot of water with a pinch of salt and bringing it a boil until cooked.
2. If you are using a rutabaga or making noodles from another vegetable, spiralize by peeling and cutting the ends parallel to each other. Run through your spiralizer, and either use raw or cook lightly by steaming or boiling.
3. Put your noodle of choice in a bowl, along with the olives and walnuts.
4. Make the dressing by zesting the orange into a small bowl, then straining the juice into the bowl. Add half as much olive oil as you have orange juice and some salt, then stir to blend them together.
5. Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss to mix the olives and walnuts.
6. Serve this olive pasta recipe topped with sunflower seed crumble topping, fresh parsley or a pesto.