The Way To Go

Vegan and Vegetarian professionals look for ethical jobs. Please post your CVs here.

the way to go

Postby wiessyjr » May 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi,

I just would like to say that I appreciate this topic. My girlfriend and I (both 24 y.o./vegan) are also well educated and we are planning to help with our knowledge companies which act ethically correct. In my opinion this is much more important than all the short term animal saving projects, as you are able to save far more animal/human lifes if you are supporting such companies. Making them more profitable as non-correct acting companies is the key to change society!

REgards,
wiessyjr
wiessyjr
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: the way to go

Postby Dacite » May 24, 2011 11:07 am

I agree with you. However both are important- long and short term. I would say that most important is to work with causes but as crucial it is to work with consequences in order for ourselves to stay human and give example to the society.
Dacite
Vegan Forum Member

Postby maiami » Jun 19, 2012 3:05 am

Thank you for share. It is a information useful.
maiami
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby NellDikson » Feb 25, 2013 7:19 am

Certainly the fastest way to get to Washington D.C. from Florida is to take a flight. Depending on where your trip is originating will determine how short the flight is and how much you will pay.A flight from Orlando to the District of Columbia takes just over two hours on a nonstop flight and can sometimes be purchased for less than $200 each way, according to Southwest Airlines.
NellDikson
Vegan Forum Member

Return to Vegan Professionals