Amazon Stock Vegan Food?!

Discuss your favorite vegan products. Learn about
new vegan and vegetarian products.
Advertise vegan shoes, vegan clothes, vegan vitamins, minerals and other supplements. Vegan cosmetics and drugs. Share you experience with us.

Amazon stock Vegan Food?!

Postby BigBecka » Mar 3, 2007 4:04 pm

Just discovered that Amazon have a grocery store, which stocks vegan food (baking supplies, condiments, that kind of thing, as well as ready made noodles / boxed meals) :toothy10:

amazon.com

Unfortunately, it seems to be amazon.com (the US version) but the UK version doesn't have a grocery section :cry: Yet! :evil4:

I'm spending too much time on here... I'm off to drink beer and watch Lord Of The Rings :occasion5:
BigBecka
Lord of the posts

Postby lunarflowermaiden » Mar 5, 2007 4:58 am

Thank you for sharing that about Amazon. I will have to check their grocery store out some time soon.

Have fun watching "Lord of the Rings." It is a great movie (or trilogy, I should say!)
lunarflowermaiden
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby AndyBa » Mar 6, 2007 9:11 pm

What part of LOTR are you watching? ;)
Andy`Ba

The human body has no more need for cows' milk than it does for dogs' milk, horses' milk, or giraffes' milk. ~Michael Klaper, M.D., author of Vegan Nutrition: Pure & Simple
AndyBa
Vegan Zealot

Postby BigBecka » Mar 7, 2007 9:45 pm

I was watching The Fellowship of the Ring - the scenes of Hobbitton remind me of some of the pubs and people I know in the Westcountry :lol: Unfortunately not many places are like that now :( Don't know when I'm going to watch the other two parts :wink:
BigBecka
Lord of the posts

Return to Vegan Products Discussion