New Vegetarian

General Vegan and Vegetarian Talk forum. Learn about veganism and its relation to environment, morality and human health.

new vegetarian

Postby chickman1995 » Aug 3, 2011 4:11 am

how much weight can i lose being vegetarian. i have found some recipes and done some research. im 236 pound male 15 years old and need to lose weight and have looked into the vegetarian lifestyle. im a new vegetarian so any tips would be appreciated.
chickman1995
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: New Vegetarian

Postby Connor125 » Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi dear,
Vegetarian foods are very effective for the weight loss but how much weight you can lose it depend on which vegetarian food you use. Green vegetables salad, and pumpkin soup are more effective recipes for losing the weight.
Connor125
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: new vegetarian

Postby JT630 » Jan 13, 2012 3:51 am

when i went vegan i did it cold turkey by starting with just simple foods that i knew i already liked that were vegan till my taste buds got more adjusted and then started to experiment i would suggest that if your having troulbe at first....far as losing weight like the post above me i agree. depends on what your eating and if your working out along with it.. if you have a healthy vegetarian diet and have a good workout schedule your sure to have the wieght shredd off....good luck!
JT630
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby garnislitton » Feb 3, 2012 7:43 am

When I start taking veg only , I lose some of my weight but after undergone a proper veg schedule I got my weight again.
garnislitton
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Kramer » Feb 15, 2012 9:36 am

I lost weight nearly 3kg when I started taking veg only...and with proper diet. :)
Kramer
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Return to Vegan Chat