Trying to lose weight is so fustrating!!

For gain weight fast, the best way to change your eating habits. Eat fruits and vegetables more and eat more protein. Nuts are a very convenient and a healthy snack. Eat very healthy breakfast regularly and do exercise. I think fast weight gain capsules are also useful.and try to void junk food.Junk food is not good for health Because It have too much oil, too much salt, too much sugar and too much fat. We try to avoid take The Junk Food.In the Junk Food There are So Much Citric Acid in this.

For gain weight fast, the best way to change your eating habits. Eat fruits and vegetables more and eat more protein. Nuts are a very convenient and a healthy snack. Eat very healthy breakfast regularly and do exercise. I think fast weight gain capsules are also useful.and try to void junk food.Junk food is not good for health Because It have too much oil, too much salt, too much sugar and too much fat. We try to avoid take The Junk Food.In the Junk Food There are So Much Citric Acid in this.

Losing weight can feel like a struggle. A good tip is to try to eat a small apple about twenty minutes before a meal, it will fill you up a little and make you less likely to overeat. Recently I have kept this tip in mind: when you are hungry for a snack, eat a piece of fruit…if that doesn’t sound appealing then you probably aren’t famished and you aren’t eating because you are really hungry but rather just craving salt or sugar. It doesn’t always work for me but it makes me stop and think for a minute before indulging in foods I might regret eating later. Good luck!

Well it is really frustrating. You just need to focus and and alway to keep track.

my self i have tryed so many diets it was crazy.
the last was when i went 100% organic, and wored out 3 times a week lost a little and i mean maybe a pound or 2 every other week. then i cut out all animal based foods and all dairy in the last part of Jan. thats were it just came off of me. i was working out 3 times a week and droped 30 pounds by end of march. this month i am down another 5 pounds. i sllep better, i have more engery, and i am so much a happier person. if you have time read the china study it is a eye opener as far as how much animal proteins screw you up.
i know most people say i can never do that. well let me tell you i was hard core meat eater. i mean the more rare it got the better. i was one of those who use to eat raw ground beef sandwiches!!!

Losing weight is not an easy task.It needs much extra effort and time.A person can reduce weight with exercise and a proper diet plan.I do some walk for 30 minutes in a day and with it i have reduced so much weight.I avoid to eat oily food and always eat vegetables and fruits.These are my techniques to lose weight.

thanks all for vital information.

If you find losing weight tough because you cannot resist temptation, you need to take control over your mind. However, Mind activities are tougher than physical activities.

Relax, there is another solution. You need water. Drink lots of water. Try noticing, you might sometimes feel that your throat is a little dry(We don’t usually notice this sensation) this is when you drink water.when your body feels that it’s hydration requirement is complete, it will automatically start the process of burning fat after releasing toxins. Sometimes you don’t even need to exercise.

Whenever you feel like snacking up something drink water. This snacking feeling should be replaced with drinking any fluid when it isn’t time to have breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Try it out…You’ll definitely fin results. You be what weight you want to be in 6 months time…if you can include some exercises as well.

Having diagnosed with diabetic 3 months ago, my wife decided to lose weight to control her blood sugar. It was really a struggle for her especially in the first few weeks… There came a time that she won’t eat anymore because she felt like her diet and exercise routine are not working for her. But with our encouragement and motivation, she was able to overcome it all. i understand that it’s frustrating at first but once you set your heart into it then there’s no stopping you from losing weight. Just remember to eat healthy and do your exercises. :smiley:

It’s totally frustrating, and discouraging when you see no results. I cut out wheat and junk food for six weeks. Rode my bike every day, and did some weights. Getting rid of wheat did make me feel a little better, but didn’t lose an ounce.

Thank you for the tips. It helped me a lot.

I do daily exercise for up to 3 hours. To lose weight I’m on the emedoutlet Acomplia by three months. I drink lots of juice and water. Eat only healthy foods … and I’m sure I’ll lose my weight in the next 2 / 3 months … spider vein guide

I do exercise every day up to 3 hours. For weight loss, Acomplia from me over the past three months emedoutlet. I drink lots of juice and water. Eat healthy food … I am very sure that I will loose in the next 2 / 3 months my weight …

I didn’t start to lose weight until I wasn’t trying to lose weight, I was just trying to eat healthy foods so I would feel better.

Do Exercise or Yoga, Drink more water, Swimming and Running, Eat fresh vegetables and fruits, this is way to useful for weight loss.

Ya it’s quite difficult to lose weight. Exercise, proper diet is really important. Well exercise and having limited meals with healthy food at proper time is really important. It not only helps you lose weight but also keep you healthy and fit.

Losing weight is not an simple task.It needs abundant added accomplishment and time.A being can abate weight with exercise and a able diet plan.I do some airing for 30 account in a day and with it i accept bargain so abundant weight.I avoid to eat oily food and always eat vegetables and fruits.

Steve,

I’m very interested in learning more. I’ve lost weight, several times, haven’t really gained it back but get stuck while trying to get back on track. On top of that, my back is in constant pain and although I’m sure we could use a new mattress, I have a good feeling some sort of detox would help. Please send whatever you can and I will be more than happy to oblige you with a testimonial :slight_smile: (if that’s what you were getting at for your web site, maybe I misunderstood lol).

Michelle
New vegetarian, newer vegan